If you work in a structured way, you get more done in a day. Structure and Husky go hand in hand through marketing land, and therefore it is now possible to use templates for task lists.
In our Help Centre, the operation of the task lists is discussed in detail, but I would like to highlight the most important matters relating to the task lists here.
A task is something someone has to do. Simple.
A task list is a list of tasks. Not difficult.
A template of a task list is a reusable list of tasks. Clear.
Wherever you can add a single task, you can also add a complete task list. Useful.
End of the lesson!
The template also allows you to add some cleverness:
- Who is responsible for a task may depend on where you want to attach the task list, or who uses the task list. Try that in Excel!
- The deadlines of the tasks can be made dependent on where you add them. When planning a moment (for example a printed advertisement, trade show participation or publication), the deadlines are calculated according to the start and/or end of that moment.
- The availability of the templates also depends on where you want them to be used. For example, you can create task lists specifically for communication moments, or specifically for following up costs and invoices.
Useful examples for task lists
The list of examples below is by no means complete, but it might make you start wondering when and where you had the same kind of series of tasks for yourself or for your colleagues.
And once you have created one, it's easy to duplicate for similar task lists.
- Blog article
- Trade fair participation
- Ad campaign
- Press release
- Press conference
- Weekly review
- Monthly reports
- Quarterly reports
- New product
- New product group
- New project
- New customer
- New supplier
- New colleague
- New internship
Advantages of working with task lists
- Less typing
- Less thinking
- Fewer things to forget
- More structure in your work
- More overview of your own tasks and those of your colleagues
- More fun in realising your marketing planning on time
- More time for [...] (just fill in)
Try it out. Do you have any questions or suggestions? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Take control of your marketing tasks with Husky
Do you want to know why Husky can be an asset to all your tasks?
Read more about marketing tasks here or start your free trial today.