A digital marketing planner tailored to the needs of marketers and marketing teams, does it ring a bell? Then you undoubtedly know Husky.
Husky is a startup based in Sint-Martens-Latem (Ghent, Belgium) and is specialized in optimizing marketing planning processes at medium and large companies on the European market. Based on years of experience Husky offers a modern digital platform that supports the entire process of marketing planning from one system for the entire marketing team. Customer focus, result driven and job satisfaction are highly valued.
HR consultancy firm Agyss is looking for a Inside Sales Adviser on an exclusive basis and thanks to the growth of the team. Will you become our new colleague?
- You are responsible for advising and guiding new customers: you follow up the incoming leads from sales and marketing campaigns. Via a free trial and online demo you lead the potential customer to a paying subscription.
- From the first contact moment you are the contact for your accounts: you advise on the design of the trial subscription, offer them onboarding training and coach them to a successful use of Husky. You will proactively look for optimisations for existing accounts.
- You will also be involved in the development of the partner programme for marketing agencies that we will be setting up in 2019. You will initiate and implement the partner campaign in which you will be the first point of contact for the marketing agencies. You will strengthen them in their further role as ambassadors.
- You have a say in the sales and marketing policy and you can think up creative lead generation campaigns yourself.
- You will be present at national and international conferences where we have a stand to network with prospects, customers and influencers.
- You report to the CEO, who is responsible for Business Development. But you also work in synergy with your product and marketing colleagues.
- You should preferably have a master or bachelor degree. You are familiar with marketing management, planning or campaigns. Experience within the world of cloud software or SAAS solutions is a nice-to-have.
- You have a strong interest in working in an environment that combines marketing and technology.
- You are a person who is fluent in communication and who thinks and acts with a strong customer focus. You get energy from recruiting, training and coaching a new customer. You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- By nature, you have a strong analytical ability with the necessary sense of flexibility. You are also a good organizer.
- You like to have project ownership on the one hand and on the other hand it is in your nature to take on the coordination and planning of the incoming projects.
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to use your expertise to help realise the ambitious growth of Husky.
- You will be part of a small dynamic team that is full of the marketing experience and passion for marketing and where space is created to develop yourself. You'll enjoy a warm and friendly environment.
- You will end up in an organisation where your ideas are heard and can take shape because every employee makes the difference. You will have the opportunity to follow job-related training courses.
- You will receive a competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits. You will have the opportunity to adjust your work to your private life.
Is this the job that suits you? Mail your motivation and CV with the reference  to Asun Musschoot at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. You can count on a smooth and discrete handling of your application.